Vibrators are for educated, responsible and horny women (like me). These “massagers” have been around a lot longer than we think. The first vibrator was invented in the late 1800′s and was used to treat women with medical condition called “hysteria”. Vibrators have come a long way since then. Today they come in different colors, shapes and sizes. Studies show that vibrator use is associated with more positive sexual function. Here are the important benefits of using a vibrator:
1. Helps a woman discover her hot spots/erogenous zones
2. Helps a woman achieve orgasm
3. Boosts sexual confidence
4. Promotes lubrication in the vagina thus decreasing chance of cervical infections.
5. Relieves stress (endorphins released during orgasm)
6. Natural cure for insomnia (serotonin & oxytocin released after climax)
7. Decreased chance of contracting STDs
8. Lowers the risk of teenage pregnancy
The list goes on. Vibrators/toys bring back the fun in the bedroom. Of course, vibrators will never replace the real thing. Men should not be intimidated by them. The purpose of vibrators is to allow women to discover their body and explore their sexuality. This will enable her to enjoy sex more. Enjoyable sex for women means more sex for men.
Check out my newest toy from LELO: